BWP is happy to provide a $50 billing credit to BWP customers who turn in their secondary (non-primary) fully operable refrigerator or freezer for environmental recycling.
- The refrigerator or freezer must be a secondary household refrigerator or freezer.
- Must be a full-size unit between 10 cubic feet and 27 cubic feet. Mini refrigerators, wine coolers, dorm coolers, and commercial sized refrigerators are not eligible.
- The refrigerator or freezer must be in fully operable condition at the time of pickup.
More Program Details:
- It can take 1-2 months after pick-up for the billing credit to appear on your BWP bill.
- Billing credit is limited to ONE bill credit per address every five years.
- BWP account must be active for the billing credit to apply.
- Refrigerator must be fully operable in order to receive the billing credit. If refrigerator is not fully operable, it can be hauled-away at no cost with the City of Burbank’s Bulky Item Pick-Up division at (818) 238-3805. Note: You will NOT receive the billing credit.
- If you are purchasing a new ENERGY STAR™ refrigerator, please visit the Home Rewards Rebate page.
To view a short video about this service from BWP, please click here.
Call to schedule a Refrigerator Round-Up appointment: