BWP is happy to provide a $100 billing credit to BWP customers who turn in their second non-primary refrigerator or freezer for environmental recycling.
- The refrigerator or freezer must be a secondary household refrigerator or freezer.
- Must be a full-size unit between 10 cubic feet and 26 cubic feet. Mini refrigerators, wine coolers, dorm coolers, and commercial sized refrigerators are not eligible.
- The refrigerator or freezer must be in full operating condition at the time of pickup.
More Program Details:
- It takes 1-2 months after the pick-up for the $100 billing credit to appear on your BWP bill.
- Your refrigerator must be working in order to receive the $100 billing credit. You can still have it hauled-away at no cost if it is not operable by calling the City of Burbank’s Bulky Item Pick-Up division at (818) 238-3805.
- The billing credit is limited to one rebate per active account every five years.
To view a short video about this service from BWP, please click here.
To schedule a Refrigerator Round-Up appointment:
(888) 333-3938 or click here.